Web Design Guide
1. Have a very strong Call to Action pushing fast emergency dispatch.
2. Make sure your website functions well on mobile devices, and is Google optimized.
3. Include many positive customer reviews that link to Google+
4. Include before and after pictures.
5. If you do commercial and residential work separate the sections.
6. If you provide reconstruction assure the reader understands that everything is in a two faze process and takes time.
7. If you provide mold mitigation services as well as fire damage emergency services, make sure to separate onto separate pages from water damage services.
8. Having case studies of larger projects is a great idea to include on website. This adds a lot of relevant content about services for Google.
9. Have a blog and sub-categorize blog into the types of services you provide.