Are you Tired of False Promises?
If you are expecting another run-of-the-mill Orlando SEO Company that just takes your money every month while you have no idea what they are doing for you, you’ve come to the wrong place. Our close relationships with our clients are one of the strongest tools we have in helping them outrank their competitors online in the Orlando market.
Ongoing communication and brainstorming are essential to a successful marketing campaign.
Our Orlando SEO approach is quite simple. We evaluate where you are currently ranking, then we figure out what your competitors are doing to out-rank you. We then build a marketing battle plan based on your competitors’ weaknesses and your strengths. Our battle plans have are made up of SEO Components that tell you exactly which core SEO elements we do and do not recommend for your situation. Those components may include things like adding content to the service pages, building niche relevant backlinks to your website, directory submissions, conversion optimization, etc.
Moving forward. We can’t pull a rabbit out of a hat, but we can give you relatively accurate estimates of how long it will take us to accomplish a page one ranking. We work on a month-to-month basis. No long-term contracts. Initially, all we ask is that you give us 60 days to show you what we can do. Within those 60 days you’ll see an improvement in your rank. If you are willing to do that, you may just have found a company you’ll love working with. We’d certainly love to work with you.
SLOW & STEADY WINS THE RACE WITH
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
The brutal truth about SEO. This probably should not even be on a sales flyer……….
SEO is the long-term play. SEO is also a combination play. The long road to a top organic ranking is fraught with setbacks along the way. Google assures it is a hard way to market yourself. Even though people think Google is a free search engine with some paid space, it is really a paid search engine with some free space, and over the years the free space has become more sparse. Today, it covers less than 55% of the average search results page and the trend is showing that over the next few years it will become less and less. Why? Simple! Google doesn’t make any money from organic listings. Thus Google is getting more and more picky who the reputable businesses are to showcase on its “free” organic listings.
Additionally, we would like to point out that many people believe SEO is a cheap way to market yourself. While the long-term lead acquisition cost is certainly low, the short term acquisition cost is extremely high, much higher than Paid Search. This is due to the extensive ramp-up period. With Orlando SEO your opportunity cost starts very high and decreases over time. Once a high-ranking position is achieved, this position then needs to be defended to assure no other competitor is going to take it from you. You took the position from someone else and that business will most likely not stand by idle allowing you to take their leads. Thus SEO is an on-going battle of who will be in Google’s best graces.
Who Is This Best Suited For:
It is designed for those organizations who plan on growing 2 years, 3 years from now. SEO is not the best initial route for a start-up due to its long ramp-up period. While SEO will provide wonderful results, it can often take over a year to see a tangible ROI. Many business owners simply don’t want to invest in that much time and effort before reaping the fruits of their labor. We recommend SEO as a secondary marketing approach, after the initial advertising is producing quality results.
Why Choose Us:
Not only are we the top-rated SEO agency in Orlando, FL, but we are known nation-wide for our no-nonsense SEO approach. We pick up where others fail because our approach is not based on blind guess-work, but on a precise approach that has put countless clients at the top of Google.
What You Can Expect:
- Work with a company that is on your side. Talk to real people that want to see you succeed.
- Achieve a page 1 rank on Google for your initial set of keywords within 12 months or less.
Get The Clicks reverse-engineers what your most successful competitors are doing online. We then develop a checklist, duplicating their efforts +1. This creates a transparent and unique work reporting system that is accompanied by a personal Account Strategist.
What We Will Do For You:
- Evaluate your competition and scan their website monthly to see what online marketing is being done.
- Review your current website rankings & build high-quality links to your website to drive your search engine rankings higher.
- Review traffic reports to improve website visitor conversions.
- Review the structure of your website to assure it complies with latest Google updates (Google markup language, Schema, Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird, Pigeon, etc).
- Determine where you are listed online, update and edit existing online directory listings (YP, Yelp, Yahoo, Google My Business, Yahoo, Bing etc).
- Manage Google Website Webmaster Tools Account for website page errors, website resubmission & xml sitemap updates.
- Update website code to assure website is found properly by the search engines (robots.txt file & sitemaps).
- Perform browser tests mobile tests, Google penalty checks and website speed tests to assure website is running at optimum level (Andriod, Apple IOs, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Update security settings of your website. If we don’t have direct hosting access to your website, we will provide your webmaster with updates to be done.
- Assure website is mobile friendly.
- Work with you to help you manage your reputation online by helping you build your online reviews & website reviews.
- Brainstorm about continuously improving your website Call to Action and Point of Difference.
- Seek new keywords for Buyer Intent & traffic generation.
- Develop additional content (when necessary) to maintain & add search engine rankings and position your website as an expert resource in your industry.
- Setup call tracking & lead conversion tracking
Like what you see?
A Few Facts About Orlando FL
Orlando, FL, affectionately called “The City Beautiful” is one of the most populated cities in the state of Florida. It is popular for good reason. There is a ton of fun things to do in Orlando. It is also known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World” and brings in over 68 million visitors annually. As one of the most desired tourist destinations, Orlando’s theme parks are the backbone of its economy and tourism industry.
If you get the pleasure of visiting Orlando, FL there is an endless array of fun things to do in the area that are appealing to all ages.
Obviously, the big draw to the area is the theme parks. The biggest are Disney and Universal Studios. These can be an expensive outing, so if you want something else to do in the area other than that, you can check out a soccer game at the newly constructed Orlando City Stadium or spend some time in the Downtown Orlando area and walk around the shops near Lake Eola.