Transparent Orlando SEO Services
Speak with Us Today!
No Hidden Fees
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
A Detailed Look at SEO
Google Makes Search Engine Optimization Challenging
SEO is a long-term strategy requiring patience, as the advancement to the top organic search engine ranking is lengthy and can be fraught with setbacks. Major search engines like Google and Bing purposefully make SEO ranking challenging. Their goal is to provide a searcher with the best results, but in doing so makes the marketing of web pages highly difficult.
The Ugly Truth About Search Engines
Despite the popular notion that Google is a free search engine with some paid space, it is truly quite the opposite. Google is really a paid search engine with some free space.
Over the years, free space has increasingly become more sparse, and today, it covers less than 50% of the average search results page. Projected trends regularly indicate a continual decrease over the next few years. Why? Simple! Google does not make any profit from organic listings. For this reason, Google distinctively and competitively selects certain reputable businesses to showcase its “free” organic listings.
Internet Marketing with SEO: Is it Right for Your Business Website?
It is believed by many that SEO is a cheap way to market your business. While the long-term lead acquisition cost is certainly low, the short-term acquisition cost is much higher than Paid Search. This is due to the extensive ramp-up period. With SEO, your opportunity cost starts very high and decreases over time.
Orlando SEO Experts at your Disposal
Local SEO Services
Many small local businesses are looking for SEO on a local level. Service businesses especially are seeking to work with customers only within a few miles of their offices. Thus search results need to be optimized to focus the service areas most important to each business. Our local SEO services will do exactly that.
When you meet with an SEO expert in our company we will brainstorm how your small business can get in front of more internet users and ultimately grow your clientele in central Florida. If you are a local business with multiple locations, we will assure each location helps the other to get onto the first page.
Search Engine Rankings
Once a higher-ranking position is established, securing that position with the continual digital presence of a web page would be essential to allow organic growth while ensuring no other competitor will outrank your business.
The online world is highly competitive, and developing creative ideas to improve search engine optimization is vital to the success of your business online. Thus, SEO is an ongoing battle of who will be in Google’s best graces. As all search engines change the way they index websites, it is important to assure your SEO campaign marches in lockstep with their expectations.
Are We Actual
Here is What Sets Us Apart From the Competition!
Small businesses continually depend on Get The Clicks Digital Marketing for their business website needs because we are the most trusted and successful SEO provider in the Orlando, FL area and a reputable agency serving clients across the globe. As our customer, you will experience nothing less than the best! Our highly passionate and driven SEO experts provide stellar creativity and performance by utilizing the latest edge in search engine optimization.
What your business can expect when choosing to work with our
highly esteemed digital marketing agency:
Located in Orlando FL, we are an SEO agency founded upon innovative originality and creativity. Our highly knowledgeable and passion-driven SEO experts implement creativity and knowledge to build a customized plan that is proven effective and unique to your business needs.
Search engines update their algorithms constantly. Unfortunately at times this can affect your local SEO performance. Our internet marketing ingenuity, coupled with our desire to provide web design services that help you convert more leads, has driven many of our clients higher in the search results.
Understand, fervency is a character quality instilled within each member of our Get The Clicks team. We pride ourselves on your success. When you are successful, we are successful.
Over the years, Get The Clicks has earned the business of thousands of clients while consistently staying true to our strong foundation of integrity. We are known for being honest and trustworthy SEO experts and are confident that our time-tested digital marketing strategies will improve search engine optimization for your business site. Fully transparent in our approach, our SEO solutions are backed by our risk-free 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
The quality of our work is exemplified by our notable digital presence. In addition to hundreds of solid reviews and ratings by our clients, we have received countless honor-worthy awards and certificates, including the Top-Rated SEO Company in 2022 for the state of Florida and nationally recognized as the Top Web Design Company in 2022. We have also received Best in Search awards for website development, pay-per-click management, and search engine optimization.
The superior quality of work is reflected by the inherent qualities of each member of the Get The Clicks team. This is why our SEO services dominate the competition, as we genuinely love what we do and carry the commitment and desire to help your business succeed!
Got something difficult? Been disappointed with promises of previous agencies? Give us a call. Our Orlando SEO experts are ready to take on the challenge.
Helpful Tips When Choosing an Agency
Tip #1: SEO Agencies with ample knowledge and experience can save you money
A well-developed website with the support of a seasoned SEO professional can promote your business website while adhering to the latest search engine optimization guidelines. Major search engines such as Google can impose severe penalties when adherence to these guidelines is not followed. Therefore, entrusting your business’s online marketing strategies to an SEO agency is a decision not to be taken lightly, as this can significantly impact your success.
Tip #2: Knowledge is power! More leads = more money
Knowledgeable SEO Agencies can boost your business site ranking by regularly monitoring the competitors and developing creative marketing strategy solutions to place your company at the top of the search engine results. A well-developed website with the assistance of a highly skilled SEO professional can mean a lot in the online marketing realm, as knowledge means power and, ultimately, success to help your business grow. Implementing search engine-friendly strategies and other marketing strategies, can increase leads and business profit margins.
Tip #3: Comparing apples to apples: SEO agency selection is a big decision
Businesses can research local SEO providers online, or if they are locally owned SEO companies, an in-person visit can be helpful when selecting the right agency. As with any critical decision, choosing the right agency may be time-intensive but time worthily spent in the long run.
Why Choose Us:
We are a nationally renowned SEO company, well known for our highly efficient SEO services approach that is truly beyond compare. We pick up where others fail, as our superior SEO marketing strategies are not based on blind guesswork but rather a meticulous and creditworthy process that has placed numerous business clients at the top of Google. If you decide to work with us, our entire Orlando SEO agency will work tirelessly to achieve the rankings you deserve. This is why small businesses from around the country have chosen to work with us for all of their search engine optimization needs.
What You Can Expect::
- Work with a company that is fully transparent and always on your side.
- Talk to real people who have a passion for helping you succeed.
- Achieve a page 1 rank on Google for your initial set of profitable keywords within 12 months or less.
- Come meet with us in person or have an SEO expert meet with you on-site.
- Work with an SEO company that isn’t just a one-trick pony. Our team provides a full array of digital marketing services, including social media marketing, web design, and paid search.
- We understand search engines. As a matter of fact, our video series discussing internet marketing shows small businesses how they can leverage our SEO services to achieve a first-page ranking on Google.
- While we are techies, we strive to keep everything simple and user-friendly. SEO services are often shrouded in mystery. All too often, small business owners come to us frustrated and confused, only to find out that the solution to their SEO needs was actually quite simple.
A Methodology to Reach The First Page:
Other websites may claim they can do what we do, but our highly prestigious digital marketing company has the data to prove it. An SEO expert will reverse-engineer what your most successful competitors are doing online, generating customized online marketing strategy plans to boost your web traffic and Google search ranking. Then, our team of experts will provide a fully transparent and customized work reporting system, accompanied by a knowledgeable Account Strategist who can readily offer assistance.
The four components that will move the needle in your SEO campaigns are:
- On Page SEO – this refers to the way each page component is set up on a particular page. This includes an analysis of how the content should be structured, how the URL structure is set up, and which additional collateral (images, videos, etc.) may be needed.
- Link Building – links improve website rank. Unfortunately, you shouldn’t just work to get any type of link. Link-building requires a large amount of research that reviews the link profiles of competitors to determine which types of links will work best for each situation. Some of the items we review are: link type, do-follow vs. no-follow, anchor text, destination URLs, number of links, domain authority of referring link, and traffic of referring link.
- Content Development – this refers to the writing of content based on Google’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) as well as its Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) AI.
- Technical Optimization – a website will only rank as well as Google can understand. Thus it is imperative that Google understands your website perfectly. Website structure, web page coding, framework, etc all factor into this.
WHO IS SEO BEST SUITED FOR?
Depending on your business growth goals and expectations, it is essential to know that SEO is considered a long-term investment and takes time to flourish, as with any worthwhile acquisition. Therefore, while search engine optimization (SEO) will provide rewarding results for your business, it can often take over a year to see a tangible Return on Investment (ROI).
While not the best initial route for a start-up business, due to its long ramp-up period, SEO services are ideally designed and recommended for organizations that plan to grow in 2 or 3 years.
SEO is recommended for start-ups as a secondary marketing approach only after initial business advertising produces quality results.
CONTACT an SEO Expert Today
What We Will Do For You:
- Regularly evaluate your business competitors by performing monthly website scans to analyze online marketing changes.
- Review baseline website rankings and implement high-quality backlinks to your website, driving up search engine rankings.
- Review traffic reports and improve website visitor-to-lead conversions.
- Review the layout and structure of your website to ensure it complies with the latest Google updates (Google markup language, Schema, Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird, Pigeon, etc.).
- Determine where you are listed online, and update and edit existing online directory listings (YP, Yelp, Yahoo, Google My Business, Yahoo, Bing, etc.).
- Manage Google Website Webmaster Tools Account for website page errors, website resubmission, and XML sitemap updates.
- Update website code to ensure the web page is appropriately accessed by the search engines (robots.txt file & sitemaps).
- Perform browser tests, mobile tests, Google penalty checks, and website speed tests to ensure all web pages run optimally (Android, Apple IOs, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Routinely update security settings for your website. If we do not have direct website hosting access, updates will be provided to your webmaster.
- Assure your website is user-friendly and mobile-friendly.
- Work with you to manage your business online reputation by helping you build your online and website reviews.
- Brainstorm ways to continuously improve your website Call to Action and Point of Difference.
- Keyword research for Buyer Intent and website traffic generation.
- Develop additional relevant content (when necessary) to maintain & add search engine rankings and position your website as an expert resource in your industry.
- Setup call tracking and lead conversion tracking
Our Service Areas
- Altamonte Springs
- Winter Springs
- UCF Area
- Lake Nona
- Winter Park
- College Park
- Baldwin Park
- Thornton Park
- Dr. Phillips
- Theme Parks Area
- Lake Buena Vista