Orlando SEO Services | Get The Clicks | Orlando FL
When you work with us we treat you like one of our own. It's the way our owner, Stephan Boehringer, and the rest of our team want it to be. If you are expecting another run-of-the-mill SEO Company that just takes your money every month while having no idea what they are doing for you, you’ve come to the wrong place. Our close relationships with our clients are one of the strongest tools we have in helping them outrank their competitors online. We know that no two businesses are exactly the same, which is why we have developed a proprietary SEO marketing system, called CLICKS, that allows us to wrap our marketing approach around your needs.
A Simple SEO Approach:
The essence of our SEO approach is quite simple. We evaluate where you are currently ranking, then we figure out what your competitors are doing to out-rank you. We then build a battle plan based on your competitors’ weaknesses and your strengths. All of our battle plans have a Force Factor associated with them. Every business has a unique SEO Force Factor and is part of our proprietary SEO system. The higher the Force Factor, the more work will need to be done to compete. We can essentially tell you how much it’s going to cost and how long it’s going to take, answering two questions we tend to get a lot.
Here is a Laundry List of Facts about our SEO Company:
- We are based in Orlando, FL.
- Our SEO services have a proven track record with many businesses since 2002.
- Yes, our SEO work has put many websites on the first page of Google, but our marketing services really don’t stop there. We handle many other facets of your marketing, such as web design, pay per click management, grassroots marketing, & social media marketing.
- With us, all of our work is transparent. As a client you receive a constant flow of information about our SEO work including:
- A weekly website traffic report
- A monthly SEO marketing report
- A monthly company update and/or postcard
- A quarterly interview during which we discuss your long-term marketing strategy
- Periodic email “reach-outs” asking how business is and how we can help you.
- We’ll drive you crazy with communication & a periodic office invasion.
Give Us 60 Days
Moving forward. We can’t pull a rabbit out of a hat, but we can give you relatively accurate estimates of how long it will take us to accomplish a Google page one ranking. We work on a month-to-month basis. No long-term contracts. Initially, all we ask is that you give us 60 days to show you what we can do. Within those 60 days you’ll see an improvement in your Google rank. If you are willing to do that, you may just have found a company you’ll love working with. We’d certainly love to work with you.